Pacific Regent La Jolla is owned and operated by the residents who are the owners of their condominiums. The Homeowners Association (HOA) is run by a Board of Directors elected from and by the owners for two-year terms. All decisions including finance and budget, food and dining, activities, and property management are governed by the Board as specified in our Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions (CC&R’s) and Bylaws. Residents may choose from various volunteer committees of the Board to participate in the essential areas of Activities, Building and Grounds, Dining/Food Service, Finance, Library, Operating Rules, Public Relations and Welcome. The HOA operates within State of California [Davis-Stirling Civil Code] requirements which further protects the homeowner's investment. The Board contracts with a Management Company that oversees all services to the community.
This unique organization encourages resident participation and fosters a culture that promotes sociability and the rapid assimilation of newcomers into our community.
Facts that may be of interest to prospective owners:
Our 21-story building was built in 1991 and has 148 units.
There are one, two and three bedroom condominiums with several layouts, ranging from approximately 700 square feet to 2400 square feet.
Owners may remodel their condominiums to suit their own tastes, usually prior to moving in.
A licensed, independent real estate broker has a leased office in our building or you can select your own realtor to handle the sale or purchase of a unit [see Businesses].
Here are some of the amenities that Pacific Regent La Jolla offers to its residents:
- Our Dining Room is a luxurious facility, serving lunch and dinner at the level of the finest country clubs. Several meal plans are available including one for as few as 10 meals per month.
- Nightly Movies, in our newly remodeled theater area or via Zoom, including Metropolitan Opera recordings
- Activities including Book, Play Readers Clubs, Mah Jongg, Bridge, Chess
- Daily Exercise, Yoga, and/or Specialty Exercise Classes
- Indoor Swimming Pool and Spa Pool; Aqua Aerobiscs Classes
- In-house Concerts and Lectures
- A Library, supported by an active committee
- A Newly Renovated Fitness Center
- New Art/Hobby Room
- Transportation to nearby markets and stores for residents who do not wish to drive
- Newly Renovated Beauty Salon
- Valet services, including delivery of groceries/packages to your unit
- Weekly Housekeeping Services
- Maintenance Services, some fees may apply
- Indoor parking garage with self parking or valet
- Electric Vehicle Charging Areas
- Trips to local restaurants, museums, etc.
Pacific Regent La Jolla is minutes away from supermarkets; UTC Mall; the San Diego trolley; several continuous education programs, as well as nationally recognized museums and theaters.
Pacific Regent La Jolla does not provide medical or supportive care services. Unique to us from other high rise HOA's: each unit is equipped with pull cords which can be used to notify the front desk staff during and emergency. We have a support protocol for staff to follow which allows for wellness checks, and enables emergency services priority access to elevators during a 911 call. Residents may also hire their own in-home caregiver services.
An annual program to provide flu shots on-site is provided.
All medical decisions are the responsibility of the resident.
Next to The Pacific Regent is The Springs, an independent Medicare-approved skilled nursing facility.
Pacific Regent La Jolla is close to some of the finest hospitals, medical treatment centers and the Veterans Administration Hospital.
Pacific Regent La Jolla offers seniors 62+ a unique experience in independent luxury living.
It is truly THE SENIOR RESIDENCE UNIQUE